We’re here to protect you AND your business.
We advise on all aspects of running a business and strive to ensure that your business is prepared for success from the onset with the proper documents for formation and the proper contracts for owner agreements. Our business representation services include the following:
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Corporations, and Partnerships
- Drafting of Company Agreements and Minutes
- Drafting Buy-Sell Agreements
- Drafting Shareholders Agreements
- Contract Review
- Contract Drafting
- Drafting and Review of Asset Purchase Agreements
- Drafting and Review of Business Purchase Documents and Business Sale Documents
- Termination of Entities
- Drafting or revising contractual documents, including, but not limited to Employment Agreements, Non-Compete Agreements, and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Reviewing and advising on contract provisionsNegotiation regarding contract provisions
Contact Loveland & Hurley, PLLC today to set up your business entity or any other questions or concerns regarding business formation. Kimberly Loveland and Cynthia Hurley are board-certified estate planning attorneys who will provide expertise in all areas of protecting personal and business assets.